Brandy combines her 20+ years of coaching experience with her doctoral training in behavioral science and social psychology to support her clients in cultivating personal and professional flourishing. She is passionate about leveraging her deep belief in the power of story-telling and narrative, evidence-based strategies for goal-setting, and the ability of all people to live lives of meaning, purpose, and joy to support her clients in identifying and actioning their most powerful, inspiring goals. Her professional mission is to support others in developing clarity, courage, and joy as they move toward their own deepest flourishing, joy, purpose, and authenticity in all aspects of their lives.
- Senior Manager, Leadership Coaching Center of Excellence, PWC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
- Leadership Development Consultant, IBM
- Program Manager, Emory University
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Sociology and Social Psychology, Emory University
Education & Training
- Ph.D., Emory University
- M.A., Emory University
- B.A., and B.S., Sociology, Women’s Studies, History, French, Appalachian State University
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation
- Resilience Practitioner and Positive Psychology Practitioner, School of Positive Transformation
- Employees at Tech Companies
- Leaders in Multinational Companies
- International Client Base
- Experienced Managers in Leadership Positions
- Engineers Building Their Management Experience
- Women in Leadership
- Role Transition
- Emotional Intelligence
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Brandy combines a supportive, reflective coaching approach with behavioral-science-based motivational and goal-setting techniques and strategies in her coaching approach. She is an expert in meeting clients where they are and recognizing and meeting shifting needs for support and accountability. A deep believer in the idea that “your authentic self is your best self,” Brandy is an expert in adapting her coaching style to meet the needs of each client and recognizing that our needs shift at different points in our lives and in relation to the circumstances, challenges, and opportunities we are navigating in any given moment.
- Brandy’s previous clients have described her as life-changing, generous, transformative, empathetic, supportive, wise, inspirational, motivational, holistic, powerful, kind, compassionate, visionary, inclusive, ethical, and values-aligned.