Executive & Leadership Coach
Peter is committed to cultivating potent transformation. He is direct and compassionate, and gets results. He adapts to your style, behavioral tendencies, and strengths, while also challenging you to grow. He inspires long-term personal and business success by promoting emotional intelligence, conflict resolution, and inner agility.
For over 20 years, Peter has inspired leaders, founders, groups, and institutions to rise beyond the ordinary. He’s created and led more than 500 experiential growth workshops across four continents, focusing on emotional intelligence, leadership and team development, interpersonal dynamics, and communication. With over 10,000 hours of executive, life, and interpersonal relationship coaching, he has designed leadership and personal development programs for industries of all sizes, from high growth startups and VCs to global blue chip organizations in financial services, tech, and beyond.
Peter holds an MA from the SIT Graduate Institute in International Management, a graduate diploma in education from the University of New England in Australia, and a bachelor’s degree from Macquarie University.
- More than 25 years experience coaching and developing leaders
- KSE Leadership, Partner
- Senior Leader Bench program facilitator, Microsoft
- Interpersonal Dynamics facilitator, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Conflict Resolution
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Mission & Values
- Organizational Development
- Performance Management
- Startup Founders
- M.A., International Management: SIT Graduate Institute, Vermont
- Graduate Diploma, Multicultural Education: University of New England, Australia
- B.A., Political Science: Macquarie University, Australia
- Global Leadership Profile, Action Inquiry Associates, Boston
- Kantor Structural Dynamics, Kantor Institute, Boston