David is a professional coach who works with executives in transition. His experience includes managing and delivering global technical certification programs as well as a series of coaching practices for software developers. David helps his clients advance by working with them to focus on what is in their control and letting go of what isn’t. Armed with that awareness, clients take steps to grow both personally and professionally.
- Executive Coach: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Starbucks, University of Washington, IKEA, Weyerhaeuser, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Impinj High Tech
- Senior Manager, Partner Development, Microsoft
- Account Executive, Startup
- Leadership Training Manager, The Boeing Company
- Professional Tennis Instructor
Education & Training
- Masters in Speech Communication, University of Washington
- B.A., Speech Communication, University of Washington
- The Leadership Circle Coaching Certificate, The Leadership Circle
- Insights Discovery Certification, Insights Discovery
- Profiles International, (PXT Certified) Profiles International
- Experienced Managers in Leadership Positions
- New Managers at High Growth Startups
- Employees at Tech Companies
- Engineers Building Their Management Experience
- VPs at Established Companies
- Leaders in Multinational Companies
- Founders and C Level Executives
- Management 101
- Role Transition
- David’s coaching style is to facilitate change by asking thought provoking questions, and giving honest feedback. He also creates a safe space for clients to share any ideas or concerns.
- Past clients have said that David is insightful, friendly, open, creative, resourceful, and honest.