There is nothing more rewarding to Rafal than helping people grow, change and thrive. He has spent 20 years creating and executing development programs for some of the largest corporations in the world. Now, as a Hogan Assessments Certified coach and facilitator, he draws from this wealth of professional and personal experience to help people stretch into their full potential as leaders. Raf is passionate about designing and facilitating diversity & inclusion initiatives such as workshops, trainings, and Employee Resources Groups (ERG). He works pro bono for organizations supporting equality and justice such as women’s and LGBTQ rights.
- Chief Learning Officer, Deloitte Switzerland
- Vice President, Compliance Learning, Barclays Bank
- Senior Manager, Training, Standard & Poor Global Platts
- Group Learning Manager, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Compliance Learning and Development Manager, Telefonica Europe
- Training Analyst, JP Morgan
Education & Training
- M.A., Warsaw University
- B.A., University of Silesia
- Postgraduate Studies in Management, Warsaw School of Economics
- International Coach Federation – Professional Certified Coach – PCC
- Executive Coaching, Cambridge University
- Coaching Fundamentals, The Coaches Training Institute
- Solutions Focused Certified Organizational Coach
- Accredited Senior Practitioner, European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Hogan Assessments Certified
- Hogan Personality Inventory
- Hogan Development Survey
- Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory
- International Client Base
- Experienced Managers in Leadership Positions
- Engineers Building Their Management Experience
- VPs at Established Companies
- Employees at Tech Companies
- Leaders in Multinational Companies
- Role Transition
- Company Culture
- Management 101
- Having had his share of success and failure, disappointments and epiphany, Raf builds on his professional and life experience to guide and support clients to discover what they are capable of creating for themselves and others.
- Raf’s clients describe him as an empowering and encouraging coach, whose curiosity and ability to listen and ask the right questions are key to understanding their strengths and limitations and unlocking their full potential.
- Raf has designed and delivered numerous training and development programs – both in-house at Barclays, Deloitte and Barry Callebaut, and as a consultant. Areas of expertise include: communication, trust, cross-functional collaboration and team-building, emotional intelligence and cultivating diversity and inclusion.
- He is an accomplished public speaker, trainer, coach and facilitator of change.