Tom Fox blends his experience as an entrepreneur, executive and coach to offer leaders practical advice for making their lives—and their employees’ lives—better. The leaders he supports successfully build high-performing teams, launch new initiatives, navigate change, resolve conflicts, and find work-life balance.
- Vice President for Leadership and Innovation, Partnership for Public Service
- Senior Business Consultant, Andersen Consulting
- Analyst, Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Legislative Correspondent, U.S. Senate: Office of Senator John Glenn
- Staff Assistant for Health Policy, The White House
Education & Training
- M.P.P., McCourt School of Public Policy, Georgetown University
- B.A., Political Science, Bowling Green State University
- Leadership Coaching Certificate, Georgetown University
- ACC, International Coaching Federation
- Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i), MHS
- Situational Leadership, Ken Blanchard Companies
- Experienced Managers in Leadership Positions
- Engineers Building Their Management Experience
- Founders and C Level Executives
- VPs at Established Companies
- New Managers at High Growth Startups
- Company Culture
- Mission Vision & Values
- Emotional Intelligence
- Startup Founders
- Management 101
- When coaching leaders, Tom tends to be practical, results-oriented, adaptive and fun—even when confronting difficult circumstances. While his foundation for results is built upon research and data, Tom’s approach is personal and often playful.
- As an executive coach, Tom has been called upon by the senior-most leaders in an organization to help re-establish their mission, vision, values and operating norms to re-energize their productivity and results. Efforts like these often require extensive interviews, surveys, senior staff meeting facilitation, and always speaking truth to power.
- Before becoming a coach, Tom worked in the public, private and nonprofit sectors. After securing $500,000 in seed funding, Tom spent 16 years building programs at the Partnership for Public Service that generate $10 million annually. His previous experience also includes work at Andersen Consulting, the Government Accountability Office, the U.S. Senate and the White House.