Olga is a leadership coach with 17+ years of leadership experience in start-up and Fortune 500 companies. She is a thinking partner for emerging technology leaders and engineers wanting to grow in their careers, co-creating harmonious, inspiring, and neuro-flexible leaders who bring humanity to the workplace reaching their next level. Olga believes that every person is whole, capable, and resourceful. They just need a safe space and light to see through the fog of their stories and develop their neuro-agility to be the best version of themselves.
- Head of Support, AppDirect
- Technical Support Manager, BMC Software
- Outsourcing Manager, Unisys of Colombia
- IT Director, Ministry of Education of Colombia
Education & Training
- B.S, Computer Science, University of EAFIT
- Certified Coach Practioner – Organizational Leadership, Certified Coaches Federation,
- Neuro-Link Profile Practioner, NeuroScience of Learning
- Certified Breakthrough Coach, WBecs Marcia Reynolds
- New Managers at High Growth Startups
- Employees at Tech Companies
- Leaders in Multinational Companies
- International Client Base
- Experienced Managers in Leadership Positions
- Engineers Building Their Management Experience
- Management 101
- Role Transition
- Emotional Intelligence
- Olga’s coaching style is reflective, supportive, and challenges the beliefs that no longer serve her clients. She coaches the person, not the problem. She uses reflective inquiry and the reinvention method.
- Past clients have described Olga as inspiring and challenging in a supportive way. She creates a space where everything can be explored. She helps her clients with clarity, harmony and develops skills to be their best version.