Torch Leadership Labs is a Y Combinator-backed, leadership development tech company that provides coaching and training to tech startups. We are building an online platform that resources Torch coaches with a web/mobile based toolkit that provides comprehensive ongoing assessments and increased accountability. High EQ professionals will be matched with startup managers and individual contributors who seek to develop leadership skills.
Come help us set a new standard for online leadership development.
Our Tech Stack
Our technology choices reflect the needs of rapidly accelerating digital startup: minimal overhead and automatic scale. Open Source Software and PaaS. A fully automated build and deploy process. No servers. With such an architecture, our team is free from the burden of deploying and scaling infrastructure so that we can focus on what’s important: our customers and the features required to help them achieve.Read more about our technology stack
Benefits & Perks
- Highly Competitive Equity Plan
- A fully funded ‘platinum’ level health plan
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- MacBook Pro (or Linux) Laptop with your choice of peripherals
- An amazing team with a SERIOUS dedication to work-life balance
Torch is looking for an in-house Management Consultant to support and optimize our recruiting, onboarding and training efforts. The consultant will revise our recruiting process, create and publish job descriptions, and develop a process for Torch to evaluate candidates based on their coaching experience, knowledge of leadership concepts, organizational psychology, group dynamics, conflict management and other psychological areas relevant to leadership coaching.
They will schedule and hold onboarding trainings with new coaches covering the use of the Torch web application, first client sessions, and building productive relationships with clients. They will work to continuously optimize the onboarding process. They will create and design management trainings around topics such as building productive relationships, managing conflicts in organizations, leadership, group dynamics, building emotional, social and cultural intelligence, change management, and others.
They will develop and hold workshops and webinars for current and prospective customers around management best practices and organizational psychology. All of these materials will be developed to solidify Torch’s existing customer relationships and position Torch for global expansion.
- Bachelors or MA degree in Social Organizational Psychology or related field
- Minimum of two years working in Human Resources
- Minimum of 100 hours of leadership coaching experience
- Deep understanding of Human Resource Management and Organizational Psychology
- Experience in delivering live and online trainings in front of groups of 50 people
- Tech savvy and ability to quickly learn and understand the Torch web application
- International work experience
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with diverse teams
- Experience with organizational development and/or talent management, ideally in small, medium and large
- Background in communications
- 150 hours of leadership coaching experience in the tech space
- Salary is commensurate with training and experience.