Redfish Labs, Inc. dba Torch Leadership Labs
Redfish Labs, Inc. dba Everwise
Torch Responsible Disclosure Policy
Last Updated on February 03, 2021
Data security is a top priority for Torch, and Torch believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Torch’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within 24 hours.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within 24 hours of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Torch service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
- While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Torch employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Torch’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Torch and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://torch.io/disclosure.
Torch is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.