Ernest brings a combination of practical leadership experience, in-depth training in coaching and mindfulness, and a natural ability to hold both the concrete and less tangible aspects of his clients’ leadership development. He has coached professionals from a wide range of industries, including technology, healthcare, and education. His clients have consisted of senior-level leaders at large companies as well as entrepreneurs, small business owners, and professionals in private practice. Ernest’s coaching has enabled clients to gain promotions, make pivotal decisions about their businesses with clarity and insight, and effectively navigate difficult scenarios.
- Regional Manager – Global Talent Management, Amazon
- Program Manager, LinkedIn
- Director – Professional Development, InsideTrack
- Presentation and Communication Skills Consultant, Power Presentations, Inc.
- Training and Development Lead, Strategic Enrollment Solutions (SES)
Education & Training
- Ph.D., Philosophy, California Institute of Integral Studies
- B.A., Psychology, Prescott College
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation
- Executive and Personal Coach, College of Executive Coaching
- Yoga Teacher, Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health
- New Managers at High Growth Startups
- Leaders in Multinational Companies
- International Client Base
- Experienced Managers in Leadership Positions
- VPs at Established Companies
- Employees at Tech Companies
- Engineers Building Their Management Experience
- Founders and C Level Executives
- Co-Founders at All Stages of Company Growth
- First time Founders in Growing Companies
- Mission Vision & Values
- Company Culture
- Ernest aims to balance the development of each client as a complete person with setting tangible, high impact actions in each coaching meeting. His style is supportive, yet direct—big picture, yet down-to-earth. Ultimately, his goal is to serve each client’s needs in every session, so that they feel a tangible sense of progress and get assistance with the real-world challenges that face them every day.
- Past clients have praised Ernest for always being prepared with concrete actions to take at the end of sessions, and have appreciated his ability to effectively articulate difficult to grasp concepts that can be hard to discuss concretely.
- Ernest deeply believes that our challenge as human beings is to bring our best self to every moment. He describes the modern workplace as being like gladiator training for developing complex thinking and emotional intelligence, and that it is the coach’s role to help professionals navigate these challenges to become not only stronger professionals, but also better people.