Keshawn is a certified neurocoach and leadership consultant who serves in the top 1% of coaches with neuroscience expertise. She holds a B.S. in Business Administration and Marketing, an M.S. in Strategic Communication, and specializations in NeuroEducation, NeuroEntrepreneurship, NeuroHealth, NeuroSpirituality, and NeuroRelationships. With twenty years of marketing and corporate leadership experience for top-ranked, global brands, Keshawn provides the language, strategies, and practical steps to help leaders and organizations ease stress, level up, and align with purpose.
- Marketing Project Manager, Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Sr. Product Release Manager, Cherwell Software
- Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Cherwell Software
- Marketing Manager, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Account Manager, Newell Rubbermaid
Education & Training
- B.S. Business Administration and Marketing, Morris Brown College
- M.S. Strategic Communication, Purdue University
- Certified Neurocoach and Leadership Consultant, Optimind Institute
- Certified Pragmatic Marketer, Pragmatic Marketing Institute
- Strategic Communication Management Certification, Purdue University
- New Managers at High Growth Startups
- Employees at Tech Companies
- Founders and C Level Executives
- Role Transition
- Emotional Intelligence
- Mission Vision & Values
- Company Culture
- Keshawn sees coaching as a partnership and co-creative process that can inspire leaders to identify blindspots and maximize both their personal and professional potential.
- Her style of coaching is exploratory and neuroscience based, feelings oriented, focused on your goals, and defined by what success looks like to you.
- Keshawn’s clients have described working with her as “life-changing”.
- She brings a unique angle of connecting the emotional and neurological aspects of your self, helping to unlock layers of potential that you didn’t know existed.