Laura helps leaders expand their capacity to live and lead authentically and experience freedom, integrity, and fulfillment. An experienced leadership coach and change management expert, she partners with clients to cultivate inner peace, purpose, and focus. Laura guides clients to be at ease with uncertainty, cultivate confidence, and expand their ability to make a significant impact. This is all done while increasing effectiveness within teams and the organization.
- Director, Center of Excellence, Cook Ross Inc.
- Director, Special Projects, Cook Ross Inc.
- Director, Project Management Office, Cook Ross Inc.
- Director, Solutions, Cook Ross Inc.
- Director, Operations & Program Manager, Cook Ross Inc.
Education & Training
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Maryland
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coaching Federation
- Certified Professional Coach, inviteCHANGE
- Certified Climate Change Coach, Climate Change Coaches
- Change Management, ATD
- Consulting Skills Certificate, ATD
- Organizational Analysis & Design Certificate, Linkage
- Certified Narrative Enneagram Practitioner, The Narrative Enneagram
- Team Coaching Certification, inviteCHANGE
- Experienced Managers in Leadership Positions
- New Managers at High Growth Startups
- Employees at Tech Companies
- Founders and C Level Executives
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Organizational Development
- Startup Founders
- Role Transition
- Mission Vision & Values
- Laura’s coaching style is warm, generative, and transformative.
- Past clients have said that Laura calms the soul by allowing them to thrive in chaotic spaces. She demonstrates exquisite listening skills, insightful reflections, and carefully articulated feedback. Laura helps clients examine long held beliefs and behavioral patterns.