Ranjini is a globally accomplished holistic business coach, consultant and wellness specialist. She combines 20 years of IT industry experience with a passion for supporting leaders to achieve self mastery and excellence for themselves and their teams. Having received multiple awards for digital innovation across the Asia-Pacific region, Ranjini now leverages her creativity, strategy and design thinking to facilitate inspired leadership development and personal growth.
- Marketing Strategy & Managing Partner, IXM Design + Mobile
- Digital Marketing-Strategy & Performance Leader, IBM Software Group India/SA
- Student Relation Officer, Aptech Computer Limited
- Customer Relationship officer, TechPacific (I) Pvt Ltd.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Commerce, Mumbai University
- International Post Graduate Diploma, Counseling Psychology, Banjara Academy
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner, ABNLP, USA
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation
- Executive Coaching Certification, Global Coach Trust
- Design Sprint Facilitator, Design Sprint Academy
- Design Thinking for Problem Solving & Innovation -Virginia University (MOOC)
- Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner, IBM
- Experienced Managers in Leadership Positions
- Employees at Tech Companies
- Engineers Building Their Management Experience
- VPs at Established Companies
- International Client Base
- First Time Founders in Growing Companies
- Leaders in Multinational Companies
- Management 101
- Emotional Intelligence
- Mission Vision & Values
- Startup Founders
- Ranjini’s coaching style is assertive, empathetic, reflective, credible, and confidential.
- Past clients have called Ranjini approachable, wise, well-being focused, intellectual, and holistic.
- Ranjini is known for her curative mastery skills in energy management. Her persona is a beacon of light in the stress and anxiety ridden workforce.
- Clients and peers have described her as a highly inspirational and multitalented professional.